Followers

Saturday, 1 July 2017

July Challenge - Lavinia Stamps - Create A Landscape

Hi Everyone

So own up ... who stole June?  Is it me or did that month go really quickly?  I am sure you are hoping for lovely weather this month as well. 

This month at Lavinia Stamps the challenge is to create a landscape.  Pop over to the Lavinia Stamps Facebook page here and join in.  You could win a huge £40 worth of Lavinia Stamps.


For this card I used the small stag as I wanted to create a Scottish theme.  Hope you can see the colours to show the heather.  I used Distress Oxides for the background and added some Distress Inks to "colour in".  I just love the birds stamp and the moon - so versatile.  Here's the link to see the wonderful range of stamps over at Lavinia.

Good luck and have a great month. Kx

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Great colours and very atmospheric... good work here .. nice job !
E xxx