Followers

Sunday 21 April 2013

Aimi with Lantern - LOTV

Hi Everyone

Thank you everyone for your kind comments.  I am back today with a Lili of the Valley image which for once I did not colour - it is one of their pre-coloured images, Aimi with Lantern as I wanted to make a quick card and thought I would try it.

You may not be able to see that I have added some additional colour and then glittered it up and also added some glossy accents to "make it my own".  Not sure where I got the bright pink dotty paper from but the larger paper is from the LOTV paper pad "Promises".

We have had lovely weather this weekend and here's hoping it continues as things always seem so much better when the sun shines.  Carry on like this and I may have to spring clean the house!!

Have a good week.  Kx

4 comments:

Eileen said...

This is so pretty... lovely colours!

Pauline Butcher said...

Fabulous colours, it's lovely and cheerful. Hugs P xxx

Wendy said...

This is beautiful Karen! Your colouring is gorgeous and I love the pretty image. xxxx

Zoe said...

Very pretty, love the colours xx Zoe xx