Followers

Sunday 1 December 2013

Lavinia Stamps December Challenge - Anything Goes

Hi Everyone

December already, where did November go?

Another month and another challenge from Lavinia Stamps.  This month I have two samples for the new Challenge - Anything Goes.  Hope you like them.  Remember there is a wonderful prize each month of £40 worth of Lavinia Stamps, £40! So come along and join in the fun, what have you got to lose?


 
 
For the first one I chose a "pop art" theme.  Using distress inks, Mustard Seed, Picked Raspberry, Salty Ocean, Mowed Lawn to some squares and used the same colours on a rectangular piece of card. Using Zen Tall mushrooms I stamped one image on each of the four squares then Zen plant on the rectangular one.  Using a white Posca pen I added the dots for definition.  A little bit of layering and lo and behold one card.
 
For the second one I used the beautiful stamp "Christmas Night".  After masking off the circule for the moon I stamped on top of distress inks, Black Soot, Faded Jeans and Broken china which I layered and added to a card I had put some black card on.  On top of that I added a Snowflake die (twice!), a little bit of glitter and all done.
 
Hope you like them. Kx

9 comments:

Hellen Pearce said...

beautiful designs Karen, so love the colours you've used on the first one - they look fab together ! x

Wendy said...

Both fab cards Karen! I love the first card, reminds me of pop art! the second is lovely too, your night sky is very atmospheric! xx

Zoe said...

I love both of these cards Karen, they are both so different and unique xx Zoe xx

Pauline Butcher said...

Both fabulous projects Karen, and so different, I especially love the Zen card, it is so retro and bright. Hugs P xxx

Karen said...

Thanks ladies for your support - means a lot to me. Kx

Barbara (C) said...

I like the colours you have used for the Zen card.So bright and cheery. x

Barbara said...

Karen, I think this is a fabulous card....love the colours, and that's such a clever idea for the centrepiece xx

Stamping With Bibiana said...

very nice, love those mushrooms and a nice layout
hugs bibiana

Stamping With Bibiana said...

it's me again...
Just came today to say Merry Christmas! I wish you lots of peace, love and happiness in company of all your family! Bibiana