Followers

Saturday 21 February 2015

Sweet Poppy Stencil Heart Anniversary Card

Hi Everyone and I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Today I am showing an Anniversary Card I made for my Mum.  I have used a Sweet Poppy Stencil which I first coloured with Distress Inks then used the Transluscent paste which I topped off with micro beads.  Once dry the colours were beautiful.


Unfortunately you cannot see the beads from the picture but they did make the card look lovely and just made you want to touch!

Hope you like it. Kx

3 comments:

Zoe said...

Wow! That's a stunning card xx Zoe xx

Wendy said...

Very pretty Karen! Love the couple dancing in front of the beautiful heart, fab texture with the micro beads too! Xx

Hellen Pearce said...

Just how I imagined it from your description - beautiful x