Followers

Sunday 1 January 2017

Starry Night Sky

Hi there and Happy New Year to you all.

I hope 2017 is kind to you and your family.

The first of the month and a new Lavinia Stamps Challenge.  This one is Starry Night Sky so get out all your new Christmas crafting goodies and have a go.  You could win a huge £40 worth of Lavinia Stamps.

Here is my sample:


For this one I used the lovely rabbits "Midnight Meandering" and some small star stamps.  You can get some lovely small stamps here.  Useful for so many projects.  I also used the Fairy Buttercups.

Have fun. Kx

2 comments:

Eileen said...

Sweet images on this very pretty card Karen... love the colours too! Happy New year to you and Ian .
Hugs Eileen x

Jannet said...

Gorgeous, I love the purple colour it makes it look so magical! Wishing you a healthy and happy 2017 : )