Followers

Saturday 22 March 2014

Butterflies

Hi All

I hope you had a good week and your weekend will be great.  So it's official now - it is Spring!  We have had some lovely sunny days in Kent and long may they continue. 

Today I am posting a very simple card made with one stamp and distress inks.


I used a Fiskars continuous stamp on top of distress inks which I then mounted on black card to highlight the butterflies.  Such a simple card but very effective.  This one I made into a money wallet.

Thank you for looking at my blog and all for your lovely comments.

Enjoy your day! Kx

3 comments:

Crafty Lark said...

Your wallet is very Spring like Karen and I love the colour combination. We have the wierdest weather today with sunshine and hail. xx Flora

Eileen said...

Awww this is pretty matey ... lovely stuff ! Eileen xxx

Stamping With Bibiana said...

love long cards
bibiana