Followers

Saturday 8 March 2014

Party Time!

Hi

Today I am showing you a card I made for a work colleague for her birthday.  I thought this image was just right.




I coloured the image with my Copics and used some lovely Lili of the Valley papers along with some gorgeous brown/beige and red flowers.  I love flowers on a card for a female and they are popular with the recipients too!

The weather forecast looks good for the weekend here in Kent and I hope it is lovely your way too!  Spring is hopefully on its way.

Have a great weekend. Kx


3 comments:

Barbara said...

This is a pretty little card, Karen....and a great way to use up lots of different papers xx

Eileen said...

This is very sweet matey... I bet it went down very well .
E xxx

Stamping With Bibiana said...

cute cute, your friend will love it
hugs bibiana