Followers

Sunday 26 May 2013

Boogie on Down!!

Hi Everyone

I hope you are all having a great Bank Holiday weekend.  The weather in Kent is lovely and sunny and definitely much better than expected. 

First of all I must answer a question from Wendy on my last post about the colours used - they are DIs - ripe persimmon, spiced marigold and dried marigold.  I went over the edges and slightly into some areas of colour with walnut stain.

Thank you everyone for the comments you leave and welcome to two new followers, I really appreciate your joining my site.

I seem to be on a roll for men's cards at the moment and this is another one for a work colleague.

I have used a digi image, coloured with my copics, adding the diamond die cuts with a little star all from Spellbinders.  I use these a lot for men's cards as they are so versatile.  Hope you like it.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.  Kx

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Hi Karen, thanks for answering my question! What a great card using a fab image! I'm sure that card would be appropriate for all men who like a boogie lol!! Love the combination of colours and shapes. xxxxd

Cazza said...

Such a fun card Karen, what a disco-tastic image! :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
x

Crafty Lark said...

Love the layout and colours you have used on your great card, also such a cheery card. xx Flora

Barbara said...

What a great card this is Karen...love the image and the way you've used the guitar charm....fab!