Followers

Saturday, 11 May 2013

Decisions, Decisions

Hi Everyone

Apologies for my absence of late, not a lot of time for crafting and when I did?  ... well they ended up in the bin.  I just could not get anything right.  Anyway here is a card I made recently for a cousin's birthday, just right for the person concerned!


I went a bit mad on the flowers but it was an easel card - that's my excuse and I am sticking to it!  I used a Lili of the Valley stamp which I coloured with my trusty copics, added a couple of metal corners and a handbag and the card was done.  This one was hand delivered which was just as well as I am not sure it would have survived the journey by post!

Hope you are enjoying the weekend.

Kx

10 comments:

Barbara said...

What a pretty card, Karen....such lovely colours and image xx

Pauline Butcher said...

Fab card Karen, I love this image, and your colouring in is great. Hugs P xxx

Crafty Lark said...

Super design and embellishing, I also love the colours. xx Flora

Eileen said...

Very pretty indeed... lovely colours and a gorgeous design. I hope you are feeling a little better xxx

Wendy McCarthy said...

Gorgeous Karen! You always make such lovely cards. xx

Melissa Latchem said...

WOW I bet she was knocked out by that card - it is LOVELY!!

Karen said...

Thanks for your kind comments everyone - very much appreciated. Kx

Susan Hook said...

The card is lovely Karen,did you make the roses they are beautiful?

Karen said...

No Susan they are from Wild Orchid Crafts. They do a fantastic selection of flowers. Kx

susiequeue said...

Lovely card Karen and I bet your cousin loved it to, a treasure. xx