Followers

Saturday 18 May 2013

Do Foolish Things

Hi Everyone

First and most important, thank you so much for your kind comments on my last post - the most comments I have had so far! 

Today I am posting a card I made for a work colleage.  I was really pleased with this card; as we all know male cards are so difficult.  I used distress inks to colour the card then stamped the image and greeting which I embossed.  Before heating I partially embossed the area which gave a really lovely finish which I am not sure you can see very well here.  I then coloured a few of the areas on the bike with copics to lift the bike a bit.

 

 
I hope you like it!  Enjoy your weekend.  Kx

4 comments:

Cazza said...

Hi Karen,
This is fabulous, LOVE how you've created the background and the colours too! :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
x

P.S. Lovely to meet you yesterday :o)

Barbara said...

This is great Karen....I love those colours, and the design is such a good idea for a male card xx

Wendy said...

This is a fab card again Karen! Love the deep colours, which DIs did you use? Great stamp too! xxxx

Pauline Butcher said...

Great card Karen, I love the motorbike and the colours you've used are just right. Hugs P xxx